Toyota Material Handling (TMH) announced ProLift Toyota Material Handling is recipient of the annual President’s Award which recognizes the top Toyota forklift dealers in North America. The revered award recognizes the top dealers who perform at the highest level in parts, service, equipment sales, customer satisfaction and overall operations.
The winners, announced at Toyota’s Annual Dealer Meeting last month, will celebrate together on a Toyota-sponsored trip to Prague and Vienna in May.
“Every ProLift associate earned this award and I’m proud of their efforts to make us an indispensable partner to our customers,” said David Graffy, president of ProLift Toyota Material Handling.
The full list of 2018 President’s Award winners:
- Atlantic Coast Toyotalift, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Brodie Toyota-Lift, Lawrence, Massachusetts
- Conger Toyota-Lift, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- JIT Toyota-Lift, Frewsburg, New York
- PennWest Toyota Lift, Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania
- ProLift Toyota Material Handling, Louisville, Kentucky
- Shoppa’s Material Handling, Fort Worth, Texas
- Southeast Industrial Equipment, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Southern States Toyotalift, Tampa, Florida
- Southwest Toyotalift, Mira Loma, California
- ToyotaLift of Houston, Houston, Texas
- Toyotalift Northeast, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Thompson & Johnson Equipment Co., East Syracuse, New York
- D. Matthews Machinery Co., Auburn, Maine
- Western Materials Handling & Equipment, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“TMH’s President’s Award winners are driven to deliver the best customer experience in the industry,” said Jeff Rufener, president of TMH. “We couldn’t be the number one forklift brand in North America without their dedication and hard work.”
# # #
About Toyota Material Handling
Toyota Material Handling offers a full line of material handling products proudly assembled in the United States, including forklifts, reach trucks, order pickers, pallet jacks, container handlers, automated guided vehicles, and tow tractors, along with aerial work platforms, fleet management services, and advanced automation engineering and design. Toyota’s commitment to quality, reliability and customer satisfaction, the hallmark of the Toyota Production System, extends throughout more than 230 locations across North America. For more information, visit ToyotaForklift.com.