This course provides instruction on forklift safety principles. Operators review the top causes of accidents, stability, daily inspection, and fueling procedures. Particular emphasis is placed on your unique forklifts and workplace-related issues. Each participant takes a written test and receives hands-on instruction for one piece of equipment (Sit-Down Forklifts Only) operated at your facility.
- Conducted at your site:
- $950 per class, includes up to 8 students;
- $195 per additional student; maximum class size of 12 students
- $50 for each additional piece of equipment for each attendee.
- Or attend one of our ProLift-site courses: $195 per student
- Course length: five hours