To our valued customers:
ProLift is closely monitoring communications from local, state and national agencies regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. We’ve formed a COVID-19 task force that meets several times throughout each week. As new information becomes available we will respond accordingly to ensure the health and safety of our customers, associates and the communities in which we work.
Currently our facilities are open and we continue to support our customers while also following the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). We are monitoring the situation daily and will proactively communicate any changes in our operations.
It’s also important for us to share the actions we’ve taken with our associates. We have and will continue to communicate our responsibility to follow all CDC recommendations, including but not limited to:
- Restriction of all non-essential business travel including all international travel and any domestic flights.
- Social distancing and increased attention to hygiene practices – wearing masks in common areas, hand washing, routine disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces and refraining from handshakes.
- Temperature check stations upon arrival to any ProLift office, before proceeding to work area.
- Paying close attention to personal well-being and going to a doctor at the first indication of potential coronavirus symptoms.
- Self-reporting and quarantine if in contact with someone known to have coronavirus.
We truly value your business and understand that these are challenging times. If you have any concerns please contact your ProLift representative or call (800) 583-4023.